Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do products take to ship?
We recommend you allow 10 working days for your items to arrive however this is dependent on the delivery option selected on checkout.
- Where are your products made?
We have an amazing team of tailors and suppliers based in Nigeria.
- Do you accept returns?
Yes – just as long as the product isn’t custom made.
- I love this item, can I have it in a different fabric?
We will try our very best to accommodate any fabric preferences just give us a heads up at email@example.com
- Do you have items in child sizes?
Yes we do, just have a look at the available sizes for that item. If it is available in children’s sizes the option will be displayed.
- How do I use a promotional code?
You should see the promo code option when going through the checkout – follow us on our social media as we often drop promo codes over there (we’re generous like that)
- I have already made my order – can I amend it?
This is largely dependent on where we are in the order fulfilment process. Send us an email and we will try to accommodate your request.
- How do I know my order has gone through?
We will send you an order confirmation email and let you know when your items are on their way to you
- Do you have gift cards?
Not yet but we’re working on it. Soon come.
- Where can I read about the latest trends?
For info about trends and just general style tips, check out our blog.
- Do you do custom made items?
Only for large/group orders.
- When will out of stock items be restocked?
We post restocked items on our social media so follow us for the inside scoop or join our mailing list to be the first to hear product information.
- Do you deliver internationally?
Yes we do – We ship to the UK, Europe and USA.
- How can I give a review/ feedback?
We’d love it if you sent us a DM with your thoughts or dropped us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have a physical store?
No – we have a distribution centre in Manchester but it isn’t open to the public. We’re working on some pop-up stores so look out for one coming soon to an area near you.
If you have any further enquiries feel free to contact us at email@example.com