Hand crafted, ethically produced Ankara fabric made from sustainably selected African wax print in a beautiful Kente pattern. The Kente pattern is indigenous to Ghana and each colour in the fabric carries meaning. Black represents spiritual strength and maturity. Red symbolises passion and strength. Yellow represents wealth and royalty. Green means growth, harvest, and renewal.
These dimensions are approximates, actual sizing may vary slightly.
This fabric is ideal for use in a series of items including making handcrafted accessories, adding a pop of colour and customising clothes with the unique colours of the kente pattern.
This item can be worn with a dark outfit or an item with a similar colour scheme. It may be worn in conjunction with sunglasses in summer to add an elegant flair to a summer outfit.
- Aryee Kente African Print Hoodie
- Aryee Kente African Print Trimmed Trousers
- Aryee Kente African Print Flare Sleeved Dress
- Aryee Kente African Print High Low Skirt
View all items in a matching fabric here
- Wax Print - 100% Cotton
- Sourced from suppliers in Nigeria
- Wash at 30ºC
- Iron on reverse side at low heat