A beautifully packaged gift set containing an assortment of three recyclable, reusable Cultureville face masks. Please note your box will be comprised of three complimentary prints specially curated by the Cultureville team.
Double layered, cotton, reusable, adjustable, fabric face masks.
- Double lined
- Elastic ear loop
- 100% cotton mask
- Trifold structure
- Sustainable mask
- Recyclable mask
- Eco-friendly mask
- Expandable max
- Adjustable face mask to cover nose, mouth and face
- Multi-use face mask which can be sanitised by washing with cool water and detergent
- Individually wrapped and sealed
- Designed in England
- Made in Nigeria
Adjustable Mask: 9” by 7”
Elastic ear loop: 6”
These dimensions are approximates, actual sizing may vary slightly.
- The most effective ways to protect yourself and others against COVID-19 are to frequently clean your hands, cover your cough with the bend of elbow or tissue and maintain a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet) from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing
- Wear a mask if you are caring for someone suspected to be be infected
- Sanitise the mask before each use by washing in cool water and detergent.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover nose and mouth with mask and place elastic loops behind the ears.
- Adjust mask by pulling the top to the bridge of your nose and pulling the bottom to between your chin and your neck.
- To remove the mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask) and clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- When mask is damp, sanitise by washing with cool water and detergent or replace with a new one.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it. If you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Air dry in a hygienic area and avoid the inside of the mask touching surfaces.
- Iron on reverse side of mask and avoid applying any heat to the elastic ear loops.
Read our Face Mask Frequently Asked Questions here
Be a part of growing our vision by shopping on our website, sharing pictures with your Cultureville face masks, giving us some feedback via a review, subscribing to our mailing list and telling someone about Cultureville.